Americrete Cleaning and Etching Product Options
Americrete Cleaning and Etching Options and Analysis
Liquid Grind for Concrete Preparation
- Horizontal & Vertical Applications
- Removes Cure & Seal
- Faster Polished Concrete Grinding
- Profiles Substrate for Coatings & Underlayments
- Water Clean Up
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SURFACE PROFILING:
- Apply Liquid Grind by plastic tank sprayer.
- Spray product at a rate of 150 sq. ft. per gallon.
- Agitate material with 175 rpm floor machine with a brush attachment or black maintenance pad. The use of a power scrubber for larger applications is desirable. For interior projects, the use of a stiff bristle brush will suffice.
- Remove light residue with clean water, then check for desired profile. For a deeper profile, allow the surface to dry, then reapply using the same procedures.
- Protect surrounding areas from overspray ie: walls, glass, equipment and always wear safety glasses and protective gloves. For polished concrete, apply Liquid Grind liberally, allow the surface to dwell for 1-2 minutes, then initiate your first grind.
- For the final rinse, use water liberally to remove any leftover material. Check with your local laws and regulations in regards to disposal.
Coatings & Underlayment
- Profiles concrete substrates in preparation for a new application
- Removes cure and seal removes bond breaking films
- Profiles steel troweled finished concrete
- Increases grinding production
- Helps to eliminate erratic scratches
General Concrete Residue Cleaner
- Removes concrete residue from molds, stamps, and forms
- Aids to reduce concrete slurry
- Interior/Exterior concrete buildings and walls
A-100 Americrete Degresser Description
A-100 Americrete Degreaser is a fortified concrete and multipurpose cleaner that is designed to clean and lightly etch the surface simultaneously. The primary use is to remove deeply penetrated oil stains and contaminated surface residue.
- Concrete, stone, machine shops, kitchens, pool decks, engines, mobile washers, masonry, industrial floors, driveways, gas stations, stamped concrete, freezer floors, parking garages, food service companies and trucking companies.
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- This product is high in alkalinity for tough to clean soil and grease.
- It has no streak rinsing and is non-toxic.
- Degreaser is USDA compliant.
- The coverage rate for degreaser is 300-400 square feet per gallon.
- This product is not to be diluted for heavy duty purposes, but for daily cleaning, it can be diluted 1:1 with water. Application degreaser is to be applied to a clean surface free of loose debris.
- Apply degreaser to the surface and broom the degreaser over the entire surface.
- Allow setting for 30 to 60 minutes then rinse or pressure wash off.
- The degreaser will foam upon rinsing.
- Rinse until all foam residue has been washed away.